BE Analytic has established world class test facility for quality and reliability assurance of different Mechanical, Electronic and Electro Mechanical Products. The infrastructure includes climatic testing lab, dynamic testing lab, HALT and HASS. Environmental testing facilities are suitable to perform tests as per JSS 55555 & MIL-STD, IEC-60529, EN, DIN and IS0-20653, GS 95024-3-1, SAE J1455, ASTM C 150 specifications and determine whether the systems/subsystems perform consistently in the Service environment or not.
BE Analytic also help developing Test plans for Reliability Growth Analysis, Reliability Demonstration, Burn-inn, HALT and HASS screens. Apart from performing compliance related tests, we also do testing of equipment for Failure Mode Analysis and Reliability/MTBF estimation during prototype phases. This help companies identify the failures modes and comparing with warranty goals set, which will in turn reduce cost and time of the product development.
- HALT/HASS (12"*12" Bench top model and a 36"*36" chamber with fully automated data acquisition capability)
- Thermal Cycling ( 2 Chambers supports smaller samples and above
- metre cube size samples also)
- Altitude combined with Humidity and Temperature of 1 cubic meter size with a ramp rate of 2deg./ min, temp range -70 to +180 deg and goes upto 1 milli Bar (100000 ft)
- IP Test Chambers ranging from 1 XTO 9X (Covers all IP Protection Test tests like Dust, Water, High Velocity Water, Immersion, High pressure cleaning, shower, dust bombardment, Drip)
- Vibration Shaker System: A system to determine the resistance of subsystem/system to vibrational stresses expected in the application environments. Three types of tests viz. sine, random and sine-on-random vibration tests can be carried out. This facility will accommodate a sample size of (25 Kgs - 200 Kgs)
- Shock Test Equipment: The facility to carry out non-repetitive mechanical shocks to determine the structural integrity and performance.
- Acceleration Test Facility: To carry out steady state acceleration test to assure that equipment can structurally withstand the g-force, up to 200g, that are expected to be induced by acceleration in aircraft, helicopter, unmanned aerospace vehicles and missiles.
- Thermal Shock Chamber: To carry out thermal cycling I temperature tests.
- Hot and cold temperature chambers with temperature range from - 70° C to 170° c with gradient of 5• C/min